This holiday, give the gift of a cleaner earth. 5% of profits go to Plastic Pollution Coalition a non-profit raising awareness to the global plastic problem. Each of these items are all-natural, sustainable, plastic-free, and your friends and family are going to love them!
They'll love these plastic-free swaps so much, they're going to kick their plastic counterparts to the curb - for good. Each holiday box includes:
1. Unbleached Cotton Mesh Drawstring Bag: Replace your grocer's plastic produce bags with these California-made unbleached cotton mesh drawstring bags. They will absorb moisture from your produce and keep it dry.
2. Brush with Bamboo Toothbrush: The best bamboo toothbrush on the market that's truly 100% plant based. The bristles are made out of 37% castor beans making it the most advanced biobased bristle in the world. The protective sanitary wrap is compostable too.
3. Bite Toothpaste Tablets: These naturally whitening tabs will chill you out with organic peppermint oil and leave you with the breath of a snow angel. They're locally made in Cali helping you to kick that plastic tube!
4. JR Liggett's Shampoo Bar: These bars are handmade in New Hampshire with all-natural ingredients. There's no parabens, sulfates, or other harsh chemicals. Each box will include one of six scents at random : Original, Herbal, Peppermint & Jojoba, Coconut & Argan Oil, Moisturizing, and Tee Tree & Hemp Oil.
5. Bee Bar Lotion in Lavender: A super-moisturizing, non-greasy lotion bar for your hands and body. The lavender scent is calming and relaxing. This bar is hand made in Washington, and is wrapped in compostable wax paper inside of a cute tin that can be recycled and reused. Another triumph over a plastic bottle.